Aus einem englischen Forum kopiert. mir hats geholfen, ich hoffe bei euch gehts dann auch!!!
OK peeps after a bit of fiddling I have managed to get everything working - no errors on anything; debuffs are working as they should.
As the error (posted below) from the new version (3.0.4) wasn't occurring in the old lua (3.0.3c) - I only had to copy the correct working code from the new lua to the old one to resolve the problem!!
Can't promise it'll work for everyone but this what i did:
1. Deleted all xperl files from the WTF\Account\"your username"\SavedVariables folder.
2. Installed the new xperl version 3.0.4 from here
3. Disabled all addons but xperl unit frames and xperl config - reset xperl to defaults and reloaded with all ui's enabled (this is to resolve the "grey bars" problem that other people had mentioned)
3. Getting error below when mousing over buffs:
Message: Usage: GameTooltip:SetUnitBuff("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"])
Time: 08/06/09 16:52:07
Stack: [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:18: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:4>
(tail call): ?
[C]: in function `SetUnitBuff'
...rface\AddOns\XPerl_PlayerBuffs\XPerl_PlayerBuffs.lua:381: in function <...rface\AddOns\XPerl_PlayerBuffs\XPerl_PlayerBuffs.lua:377>
4. Error seemed to be in Xperl_Player_Buffs.lua: Compared lua files and found differences relating to the function 'SetUnitBuff'
Version 3.0.4 - Xperl_Player_Buffs:
Version 3.0.3c - Xperl_Player_Buffs:
5. Changed that specific line of code in Xperl_Player_Buffs.lua to match version 3.0.3c
6. Reloaded ui's - also closed wow and reloaded altogether and don't seem to be getting any problems